- To bring together all migrant women based in Ireland.
- To create and share a source of information at local, national and international level of relevant issues for all migrant women.
- To promote informed public debate about issues concerning migrant women and the wider Irish society.
- To create a safe space for migrant women where we can share our experiences and unite to make a difference.
- To empower and embrace migrant women based in Ireland through training workshops, capacity building activities and events.
- To promote leadership, inclusion and participation at any level in the workplace and in the community.
- To change the perception and stereotypes of migrant women seen from a group in need to a valuable contributors to society.
- To empower migrant women to have their voices heard in Irish society.
- To advocate with and for migrant women in relation to legislation and policy which could significantly impact on us.